Monday, December 12, 2011

What Happened to "Once Upon A Time" Last Night?!

Holy crap! I'm really ticked off!! Seriously? They really had to kill Graham off? REALLY? Goshdarnit, right when Emma was actually letting go of her high horse, no-risk wall, they freaking messed it up!!!!!!! oduaweoharhiiewajdlkfd So frustrated. =__=

They better make up for the damage they've done this week.

I expect an excellent show Sunday, writers. YOU HEAR ME? It must be perfect!
---------
So I said I was going to post a sneak peek to the upcoming chapter for Eminent Hearts...soooo here I go:

Psst : viewer discretion is advised. (In other words, there's no-no language in here. So don't read it if you can't handle it.)


“Cam, I said no.” I moaned as I stormed out of the theatre’s back door.

After the spotlight incident, I had revitalized my confidence and stayed firm as to not acknowledge the presence of Mr. Know-it-All.  I regret saying this, but the movie was surprisingly good for a zombie flick. At least it wasn’t a slasher film with body parts flying everywhere—that’s just tasteless. This one had a little more flavor with its plotline and special effects.

As soon as the movie was over, I got up and left. There was no chance in hell that I would stick around to talk to the Ass any longer. 

And I certainly wasn’t going to take my chances by going to the after-party.

“Please?” Cam pleaded like a child. She even had her hands clasped together and shook them desperately as if that would change my mind.

“No,” I growled, “you said premiere. You never said after-party. So stop asking me to go!”

“Chris,” Cam whined, “Nikki wants you to go.”

“I don’t give a rat’s ass what Nikki wants. Can we please go home?!”

“It’s part of the package. You have to go!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Please?”

“Stop it! I’m not going!”

“Yes, you are or we’re not going to Maine!”

I moaned. You may think I’m really gullible; I’m not.  I just know my sister. And she’s good to her word—threat or promise.

Closing my eyes and rubbing my temples, I responded softly, “Okay, you win.”

“Booyah!” She cheered and then pounced on me with a hug.

I hung my head in defeat.

 “But only for an hour..” I added reluctantly.

I hate you, Nikki. I hate you sooo much.

Much editing to do! Not the final. :P  

I take waaaay to long to write. So again, I apologize for the slowness.
-----------------

I feel like I have something else to say, but I can't remember.. poop. All well! Maybe I'll remember tomorrow. ;)

Bye-bye!

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212