Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bittersweet Shopping

In essence, I hate shopping.  I'm seriously a frugal person, so it's really hard for me to go out and buy stuff because I think everything is expensive.  Anything over that looks like it's overprized--like an off the shoulder sweatshirt that is $30--I usually don't buy.  Basically anything that looks good and that I'll wear on for more than one occasion... aaaand that's less than 20 bucks is a garuntee-buy for me.

Shopping is like exercising; I have to warm up to get into it.

Oh, I found this sweater that I really really like! Let's see if I can find a pictuuuure...


Not the exact sweater, but it's the same color.  I like it. And it was $10!

Clearance clothes are a girl's best friend. Forget diamonds. 

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

cookiemonster said...

I know i'm the same that may make me a cheap skate but so what i have some half decent clothes that i got quite cheap so its all good.

Nice jumper by the looks of the picture by the way.

Ally-Cat said...

Yeaaaah buddy! Who needs a the high end fashion when you can create a good outfit that's under 60 buckaroos?

And thanks. Actually I wanted to buy that sweater but I'm going to wait till its on sale after Xmas. I bought a cheaper one with the same hue for $10. :) Yaaaay clearances!

Post Count

212