Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Are You Good at Fashion?

Because I need some assistance.  I have this dress:

And I also have lace black tights:


But I need to spice it up a little. . . I need help.

What should I add? I've got suede boots (black) that end above the ankle... But should I where a different color? Like a velvet red boot with some heel? Like this (kinda):


Not exactly the same boots, but close enough.

Necklace or scarf? And what color? What kind?

If you do have ideas, some pictures would be nice--just send/post me the the link in the comment section below. :)

Thanks guys. 

~Ally-Cat



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How bout one of those "fashion belts" that you wear like a lot higher than normal belts? idk how else to describe them..... and a big bold necklace? :)
-Laaaureeen

Post Count

212