Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Latest Favorite Songs On My iPod

**Note: if you'd like to listen to the song listed, click the title of that song! I provided a link, it's just not noticeable right now.. :P **
    1. Catchy. And I like Busta Rhymes; he's an incredible rapper.
    1. It's kinda different from their usual stuff.  I bob my head to this song every time it comes on!
    1. My new obsession! This is one of my top bands.  I like the sweetheart-lift-me-up kind of lyrics; I can imagine summer right at my fingertips.  Smell that crispy heat and feel the light, weightless feeling of laying out on the lawn and getting lost in the starry sky..
    1. Saw this movie on the plane for vaca.  I almost cried.  This song probably stuck out to me the most.  "Where the memories will keep you company, whenever you're low.."
    1. Gawd, another song that almost made me cry. Did anyone see the season finale for Vampire Diaries? I was so emotional; angry, shocked, sad.  Poor Elena...
    1. Found this song as I was looking up "Skinny Love".  It has a familiar aura to it.  I don't know if you've noticed this, but my music preference is very scattered.  Dark and haunting to pop and catchy.
    1. EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'! I want to learn that dance. :D
    1. Reminds me of vaca! I actually didn't like this song until I saw Tyler Ward's version.
    1. I watched her half hour video on Vevo.. O.o She's a very dedicated woman.  Bravo to her!  I've wanted to buy this song since I saw the Target commercial. ;)
    1. I <3 Adam Levine.  He has such an interesting voice. *sigh* So dreamy. Oh, this song has some good lyrics too. :)
I hope you enjoy! It's good to be back...

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212