Saturday, August 6, 2011

Movie Review: Cowboys Vs. Aliens


I just got home from seeing this movie. Can I just point out the obvious? Daniel Craig is craaazy hot as a bad ass cowboy.  *longingly sighs* Why does he have to be married...?

Anyways, graphics were amazing of course.  Scenery was beautiful of course.  The characters were a-- wait... Let's rephrase that. The characters were okay--with the exception of Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford.  I mean Olivia Wilde was good--and I know her potential because she's a great actress on House--but her character in this movie lacked personality for the longest time (plus she was boring) until it reached a mini-climax.  *sighs* I don't know...It was slow in some parts, yet it was interesting, then it got cheesy, then it got really cheesy, then good, then well..... The ending was somewhat satisfying, but you kinda want want more.  Like for me, I was ready for a twist, but it didn't happen and I was a bit disappointed by that.

Overall, it was a good movie, but it lacked in some parts, like the beginning could have moved a little faster. You know, I might regret saying this, but when I watch Steven Spielberg's work I come out of it feeling like it lacked either accuracy or a better ending..

Would I recommend this movie? Ahhh maybe, but if I were you I'd wait till it came out on On Demand...

(3/5)

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212