Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Those Days Are Gone

This is attempt one of creating a 200th post theme or whatever you want to call it.  Around the time I worked on this I was in a deep funk.  I had a pretty bad week and I was desperate to give others some advice to avoid being in the dilemma.  I don't give direct clues as to what I'm talking about, but the little hints should be more than enough to give it away.


You guys might be wondering what I'm up to these days and I'll tell you: mourning.
I thought, that day I decided to take off for a while, concentrate on whats going on in my life around me, but I..don't know. Everything's all messed up.


My heart is yearning for change. Something uplifting. I know I've said that you can't depend on anything or anyone for your own happiness, but I am so desperate to cling on to something to pull me out of this dingy, damp depression I'm in..I need motivation.


I'm going to give you some life wisdom, so listen carefully..The worst version of losing something isn't when they are dead and gone from this world; it's when you lose them from your grasp, but yet can still see, hear, nor feel them in some distinct way and know they aren't gone from the world, but alive and "well". Always there to torment you, knowing you've failed. Rubbing it in your face. Maybe not just them, but others who associate themselves with those people who can't stop hurting you. Its like you recovering from a wound, but someone comes up and takes a knife and slices that wound open again, and your spiraling back to step 1.


It's so scary. How people tell you lose friends as you grow as a person, but you never expect it will happen to you. Yet, that day comes and you're lost 'cause those people who warned you failed to tell you how to handle the situation when it comes. I can't tell you how hard and painful it is to try to let go. You can't help but reminisce the old days...


Guys, I'm gonna stop myself. I'm so sorry. I lost myself while I was writing that.

Yeah, that's it. Take it for what it's worth.

Be informed, dear readers.

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

themajessty said...

I'm so sorry. ):

Losing friendships is one of the worst things ever, but...sometimes, if a person doesn't want to cling on to what you guys have, there isn't much you can do.

Hope you cheer up.

Ally-Cat said...

Yes, yes I know. Leting go is best. Thank you for your comment.

Post Count

212