Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Project

Hey y'all!

So I've got an art project to do this summer.  Guess who? ... LADY GAGA! *roaring applause* Yes, yes, I know. It shall be a important job to do. It's Hannah's birthday present and I'm really pumped to do it.  I've developed some skillz this past year so hopefully it'll be better than last year's summer project.

This is the picture I'm using:

So tell me what you think.  Are you ready for this you guys?

~Ally-Cat

PS
Yes, I spelled "skills" with a "z".  So what? I'm cool like that.  That's right, peeps, get on my level yo! xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks long and frustrating... HAVE FUN SUCKER!!!!! HAHAHAHQAHAHAHA *catch the q in there?* Anyway im sure it'll be great :)
-low-battery-crazy- (yeah dats right)

Ally-Cat said...

Wow. haha Thanks Lauren.

Post Count

212