Monday, October 3, 2011

A Balancing Act

In high school, you need to surround yourself with people who will support you.  You have to have people who make you feel good and that you genuinely like.  Take for example this morning, Lauren came up to me from her car to give me a cup of coffee she bought for me.  She didn't know I was already having a bad day; maybe she had some kind of intuitive thought that told her that her friend needed a pick-me-up. Who knows? All I know is that she made my day a little bit brighter, and for that I thank her. 
That's what friends do.  So be wise when you search for companions. They make up such a big part in your school life.

~Ally-Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time I've visited your site since the 9/11 post and this is what greets me :) <3 you!!!
-Lauren

Post Count

212